- İThis membership agreement ("Membership Agreement") has been concluded between the member ("Member") and the member ("Member"), headquartered at dlbshandmade.com, to determine the conditions regarding the Member's use of the Services offered on the DLBS Handmade Website.
DLBS Handmade and the Member will be referred to as "Party" individually and "Parties" jointly in this Membership Agreement.
- Purpose and Scope
- DLBS Handmade operates the online electronic commerce platform dlbshandmade.com and is the seller of products or services featured on the Website.
- In accordance with this Membership Agreement, the Member wishes to become a member of the electronic commerce platform named dlbshandmade.com and purchase the products and/or services sold on this platform.
- The purpose of this Membership Agreement is to determine the conditions for the Members to benefit from the Services offered by DLBS Handmade on the Website and to determine the rights and obligations of the Parties in this direction. With the acceptance of this Membership Agreement by the Member, the Member accepts and declares that he/she has accepted all kinds of statements regarding the Services, usage, content, applications, Members and users offered by DLBS Handmade on the Website. and commits.
My Account Page: Refers to the Member-specific page that can be accessed only with the username and password determined by the relevant Member, where the Member can perform the necessary actions in order to benefit from the various applications and Services on the Website, enter his personal information and information requested from him on the basis of the application. it does.
Service: It refers to the applications put forward by DLBS Handmade in order to enable the Members to perform the work and transactions defined in this Membership Agreement.
Member: Means the real person who is a member of the Website within the scope of this Membership Agreement with DLBS Handmade.
Website: DLBS Handmade refers to the website with the domain name dlbshandmade.com on which it offers the Services determined by this Membership Agreement.
Rights and liabilities of the parties
In order to gain membership status, the user who wants to become a Member must approve this Membership Agreement on the Website and fill in the information requested here with correct and up-to-date information. The user who wants to become a member must be over 18 (eighteen) years old. With the completion of the approval process and notification to the Member, the Membership status begins and thus the Member becomes subject to the rights and obligations specified in this Membership Agreement and the relevant parts of the Website. The Member, who does not provide accurate and up-to-date information while filling out the said Membership Agreement, is personally responsible for all damages that may arise due to this. The Member has the right to terminate the Membership status at any time by clicking the "Cancel Membership" button, which can be accessed from the My Account Page.
In the event that there is a dispute as to which person the Membership rights and obligations belong to and DLBS Handmade requests in this regard, DLBS Handmade will accept that the last person who paid for any Service using the relevant Membership account is the owner of the Membership account and will act accordingly. In such a case, DLBS Handmade reserves the right to act independently of the rule specified in this Article 4 in line with Membership information, Member transactions and similar information.
If the Member wishes to initiate any legal action or purchasing process regarding the advertisements viewed on the Website, he/she is obliged to fulfill all necessary legal obligations and legal procedures, including those on the Website, and that DLBS Handmade does not accepts and declares that it has no information and responsibility.
Üye, Websitesi üzerinde gerçekleştirdiği işlemlerde ve yazışmalarda, işbu Üyelik Sözleşmesi'nin hükümlerine, Websitesi'nde belirtilen tüm koşullara, yürürlükteki mevzuata ve ahlak kurallarına uygun olarak hareket edeceğini kabul ettiğini beyan eder. Üye'nin Websitesi dahilinde yaptığı işlem ve eylemlere ilişkin hukuki ve cezai sorumluluk kendisine aittir.
DLBS Handmade will be able to share the information of the Member with the said authorities upon the request of the competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation.
The user name and password information required by the Member in order to access the My Account Page and perform transactions on the Website is created by the Member, and the security and confidentiality of such information is entirely the responsibility of the Member. The member states that the transactions carried out with his/her own username and password have been carried out by him/her, that he/she is responsible for these transactions in advance, that he/she cannot claim any objection and/or objection that he/she did not perform the works and transactions carried out in this way, and/or It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not refrain from fulfilling its obligations based on the objection.
The Member shall not use the Website in an unlawful and unethical manner, especially in the following cases:
- use of all or part of the Website for the purpose of disrupting, altering or reverse engineering;
- Making transactions using false information or another person's information, creating unreal Membership accounts by using false or misleading personal data, including wrong or misleading residence address, e-mail address, contact, payment or account information, and the creation of these accounts in accordance with the Membership Agreement or in force. being used in violation of the legislation, unauthorized use of another Member's account, being a party or participant in transactions by impersonating another person or under a wrong name;
- Use of comment and scoring systems for and outside the Website, such as posting comments on the Website outside of the Website;
- Spreading a virus or any other technology harmful to the Website, the Website's database, any content on the Website;
- Engaging in activities that will create unreasonable or disproportionately large downloads on communications and technical systems determined by the Website or harm technical operation, automatic program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining on the Website without the prior written consent of DLBS Handmade and the use of "screen scraping" software or systems such as data crawling, and in this way copying, publishing or using all or part of any content on the Website without permission.
- The Member is obliged to carry out the transactions on the Website in a way that does not harm the Website in any way technically. Member, all information, content, material and other content to be provided to the Website, any program, virus, software, unlicensed product, trojan horse, etc. that will harm the system. It accepts and undertakes that it has taken all necessary precautions, including using the necessary protective software and licensed products, to prevent The Member also agrees that he will not enter the Account Page with robot or automatic login methods.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Member may not use, share, distribute, display, reproduce, or create derivative works from the intellectual property rights of DLBS Handmade, its affiliates or business partners, without the permission of DLBS Handmade or the right owner.
Employer-employer disputes, including riots, embargoes, government intervention, riots, occupations, wars, mobilizations, strikes, lockouts, labor actions or boycotts, cyber-attack, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, system improvement or renovation works, and If DLBS Handmade prevents or delays the performance of its obligations arising from this Membership Agreement, due to malfunctions, power cuts, fire, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, migrations, epidemics or other natural disasters that may occur due to any reason, or due to faults that occur outside the control of DLBS Handmade. Handmade cannot be held responsible for its obligations that are hindered or delayed as a result of Force Majeure, and this cannot be considered a violation of this Membership Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous Provisions
Evidence contract. The Member states that the official books and commercial records of DLBS Handmade and the e-archive records, electronic information and computer records kept in the DLBS Handmade database and servers will constitute binding, final and exclusive evidence in case of disputes that may arise from this Membership Agreement, and that this article will be subject to the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100. It accepts that it is in the nature of an evidential contract within the meaning of Article 193 of the .
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution. This Membership Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this Membership Agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Muğla Courts and Enforcement Offices.
Notification. DLBS Handmade will communicate with the Member via the e-mail address that the Member provided during registration or by sending an SMS to the phone number. The member is obliged to keep his e-mail address and phone number up to date.
Integrity and Severability of the Membership Agreement. This Membership Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties on the subject. If any provision of this Membership Agreement is determined by any competent court, arbitral tribunal or administrative authority to be wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable or unreasonable, this Membership Agreement shall be deemed severable to the extent that such invalidity, unenforceability or unreasonability is reached; and other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Transfer of Membership Agreement. The Member shall not be able to fully or partially assign his rights or obligations under this Membership Agreement without the prior written consent of DLBS Handmade.
Amendment and Waiver. Failure of a Party to exercise or exercise any right granted to it in the Membership Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or prevent the further exercise or enforcement of such right.
This Membership Agreement, which consists of 9 (nine) articles, has entered into force by being approved by the Member in the electronic environment by reading and fully understanding each of its provisions.